Errata and Edits

I misspelled orifice as “oriface” in a recent post, which I have corrected. However, since someone out there may have read it with the incorrect spelling, I figured it would be honest to own up to it, as well as fix it for posterity.

Also, a while back I wrote that my bookmarks were 9 inches long with an inch fringe on each end, and the wrappers were 11 inches. All of this was wrong. Usually the bookmarks are about 10 inches long, with an inch of fringe on each end, and the wrappers are twelve inches long. The length is determined by the tracing paper which I’ve been using for the wrappers. I print onto sheets of tracing paper, trim them, and fold them up. However, lately the tracing paper has been jamming in the printer. I was thinking of switching to a more standard sized 8 1/2 X 11 inch sheet of paper, say velum, that would be sturdier and less fussy to work with. I haven’t actually done it yet, but that’s where my wonky thinking came from. I have also fixed this up in my originally post, but I didn’t want to do that without informing the general public.

OK, then, moving on.